Monday 6 April 2009

6th April

Monday 6th April 2009 9:04pm

All 3 have settled in completely now and have even been outside for some fresh air and some grass which is good for their tummies and the concrete patio will do their nails good. They all enjoyed it and the door was left open in case they wanted back in.

I got some wonderful pictures i took indoors the past 2 days, there's not many but great all the same. I had Salem leaping in the air to catch a toy but couldn't get a pic of him in mid air lol I will have to get someone to take a pic while i play with him. I am getting a babies top & tail bowl so its easier to clean their eye's and there clean to hold the cotton wool rather than a work top etc. I do have a mobile chef i use as a treatment table but there was a cat asleep on it yesterday when i wanted to clean their eyes typical. lol I have asked for and received tons of advise on caring for a Persians coat and on bathing and the safest and best shampoo/conditioner to use. I want whats best for them so they are comfortable and look thier best. :) Salem is not too keen on being brushed i sat with him and tried gently stroking his shorter fur with a soft brush. If i do this on a regular basis he should learn that it is a nice experience. Clonkers will sit and be brushed he doesn't mind at all.

We are going to book them into the vets in the next week to get them registered and micro chipped. I don't want to take any chances at all in losing these precious babies. I still keep just sitting and looking at them because i don't want to miss a thing lol Enjoy the pics.

Purrrs & Hugz xxx





I just adore this picture, iv'e been trying to get them both looking at me for 2 days to get this one lol Excuse the state of the chair its a faveorite with the cats now taken over by Salem, Cleo and even Clonkers gets on it now and then. :) It swivels, rock's with a rocking stool to match and reclines. I use it when watching my tv in the dining room.


2 comments:

  1. Wow ! So they have been outside, how did that go ? Were they scared ? or were they excited ? I bet Clonkers loved it didn't he ? They have never been outside so this must of been such a treat. They seem so happy in the pictures. And the one with Salem and Cleo sitting together is just perfect - that could win awards. Yes I think by bathing them regualry their coats will improve. As much as we showered them with affection to be honest with you Shelly, we didn't care for them properly - we just didn't have the time or the patience. Sad but true. They are wonderful cats and deserve to look thier best. I think with regular gromming and bathing, their coats will be amazing. Becasue we never brushed them their coats became quite dull. I think also with regular vitamin tablets their coats would improve. Although Clonker's coat is beautiful !

    So please let me know more !!

    You seem to be so happy, we are thrilled xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They liked it outside but were a bit tentertive at first and kept running for the door but went a little further down the garden each time, Cleo had a good chew on the grass so obviously needed it. I have now been and got some cat grass seads to grow in the house for them. Clonkers & Salem had a good sniff around. As i have said before our garden is secure so they are safe and will only ever go outside with me and never on thier own.

    Salem is getting a right little tummy on him with all the food he eats lol Cleo is still sleeping on our bed at night and Clonkers in the bed he claimed at the top of the stairs.

    I am very happy with them and i'm eager to learn new things all the time.

    Purrs & Hugz xxxx

    ReplyDelete