Tuesday 31 March 2009

Day 4

Tuesday 31st March 2009 9:32am

We had another quiet night and Cleo came to sit with me this morning while i was getting dressed and i had to scratch her on the head she really liked that. As soon as i opened the door to the kitchen/dining room all 3 wondered in and Salem was straight up on the worktop to check his fish were still there lol

When i sat down for my breakfast Cleo came to join me and had her head in my cereal bowl lol i had to ask permission to get a spoon full hahaha well at least she was eating healthily because i was having Fruit & Fibre.

10:15pm

We have had a lovely day with the new babies, Cleo washed hubby's hair for him bless, I tryed to get a pic but it was by the window so too much light behind. They also had some prawns and sliced beef that we were having with a salad for tea. Cleo loved the prawns and kept tapping my legs for more.

Hubby opened the lounge window slightly this afternoon and lifted the blinds while he was outside tidying the front garden, Cleo & Salem sat on the tower infront of the window and watched people passing by and what hubby was doing. I love having them around and watching what they do. When they are more settled we will have a bath day for Cleo & Salem. We are taking them to bed soon so i will add more tomorrow. I will add a few more pics before i go enjoy! :)

3 comments:

  1. Am glad you had another quiet night. Do you feel they are happy ? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel they are very happy. We have had no bother with them at all and i give them what they want when they want. :) They have the full run of the house during the day and we just shut off the kitchen/dining room at night. they have a litter tray and food + water on the hall and food + water on the landing at the top of the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic ! Sounds like you have everything under control. I am so pleased. x

    ReplyDelete