Sunday 3 May 2009

Update

Sunday 2nd May 2009 8:27pm

I am so so sorry i have not updated this sooner. I have had a lot going on just lately. But never mind me lets get on to the adorable Persians..

Thay are all very settled now and even Dylan has graced us with his presence in the dining room. Smudge and Clonkers are running around playing with each other every day and Smudge has been skidding up and down the laminate flooring on the hall with a toy. Its lovely to watch him but he seems a little embaressed when he sees your watching lol bless him. Both of them are very happy to eat together and even from the same bowl. Dylan will also share a bowl with any of the other Persians. They are all quite happy to mix with the moggies and sit and eat next to them or even lay next to them as Salem did with our half Persian Smokey.

I have some lovely pictures to share of some of them mixing with the moggies wich i know you have all been waiting to see and hear about and i will post them tomorrow. I almost forgot that i have also grown some cat grass for them in a small trough and i got them a Slicker brush to help with thier coats. I was told it was the best brush for long and thick coats.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly,
    Great to hear from you.
    You have really made my Bank Holiday weekend :) So much better than the weather! I am so happy that my beautiful boys are settling in everyday and especially Smudge and Clonkers... we knew they were going to be friends. Dylan has always been a bit of a loner and does usually just enjoy his own company :) Has he made any friends in particular?
    Hope you are having a nice wekend with all your kitties.
    Can't wait to see the photo's!
    Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ! So nice to hear from you. Will look forward to the photos. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool all things persian!!

    check out my friends site

    http://antiquepersianrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete